Artane (trihexyphenidyl) is an antiparkinsonian agent used to treat the stiffness, tremors, spasms, and poor muscle control of Parkinson's disease. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. Artane is available in generic form. Generic Artane is not currently available in the U.S.
Side Effects of Artane
Side effects of Artane include:
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- difficulty urinating
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)
The usual starting dose of Artane is 2 mg two or three times a day. The dose may be increased by 2 mg every three to four days until a maximum dose of 20 mg per day is reached.
If you suspect an overdose of Artane, seek medical attention immediately.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Artane out of the reach of children and away from pets.
|2mg × 60 pills||$0.62||$37.44||+ Viagra|
|2mg × 90 pills||$0.47||$42.68||$13.48||+ Cialis|